Workshops and Custom Designed Onsite Courses
Educated workforces drive innovation and competitive advantage. With smaller training budgets and less time to spend away from the office, how can your organization strengthen its position in the marketplace by leveraging education for employees?
Benefits of APICS Long Island on-site
- Cost-effective, convenient training for 10 or more employees
- World-class instructors with proven expertise
- Content tailored to address specific issues for your employees
- Courses delivered at the location and time of your choice
- No lost time or cost for travel or housing
- Minimal disruption in workflow during employee training
Organizations receive high-quality, targeted education from APICS when and where it's most convenient for their employees. From inventory management to supply chain optimization to enterprise integration APICS courses cover topics in:
- Applied manufacturing education
- Data management
- Integrated resource management
- MRP II/ERP
- Production and inventory management
- Purchasing and materials management
- Supply Chain Management
Leading organizations looking for valuable, high-quality training for their employees call on APICS Long Island Chapter. Here's a partial list of organizations that have benefited from our on-site training.
- Parker ESD
- Hain Celestial
- Estee Lauder
- BAE Systems
- Arrow Electronics
- Arkwin Industries
- Telephonics Corp.
- Scholastic, Inc.